The Australian Idol competition has been heating up as singers vyed for a spot in the Top 12!
After three massive nights — and in front of the show’s largest-ever studio audience — twelve contestants sang their hearts out to get to the next round.
The judging panel — Amy Shark, Meghan Trainor, Kyle Sandilands and Harry Connick Jr — deliberated over the top 24 performances, with artists singing songs like You’ve Got The Love, Take Me To Church, Hallelujah and Bleeding Love.
And as the coveted “Touchdowns” were handed out, guaranteeing singers a place in the last round, the final group took shape.
Here’s who made it to the Top 12 of Australian Idol 2023.
Australian Idol 2023 Top 12
The full line-up includes the below contestants (with their Instas in the hyperlink!):
- Amali Dimond, 16 – NSW
- Angelina Curtis, 15 – Western Australia
- Anya Hynninen, 19 – Victoria
- Ben Sheehy, 24 – Queensland
- Harry Hayden, 18 – Victoria
- Jasey Fox, 25 – NSW
- Josh Hannan, 20 – Victoria
- Maya Weiss, 28 – Victoria
- Noora H, 27 – NSW
- Phoebe Stewart, 15 – Western Australia
- Royston Sagigi-Baira, 23 – Queensland
- Sash Seabourne, 25 – Western Australia
Night 3 — Tuesday, February 21
Night 2 — Monday, February 20
Night 1 — Sunday, February 19
Australian Idol airs 7.00 pm Sunday and 7.30 pm Monday and Tuesday on Channel 7 and 7plus.