Get ready to bust some moves because Dancing With the Stars is back for 2023! Shining stars, glittery costumes and magical moves are coming to your TV screens for the new season and now we have a premiere date.
A fresh batch of celebs will sizzle and dazzle on the dance floor this season, all for their favourite causes and the coveted DWTS Mirror Ball Trophy.
Hosted once again by Daryl Somers and Sonia Kruger, the new season will premiere at 7 pm Sunday, June 18 on Channel 7 and 7plus.
Once they survive weeks of intense sweat and tears, it’s time to face the music with returning judges Craig Revel Horwood, Sharna Burgess, Todd McKenney, and Mark Wilson.
Who is in the Dancing with the Stars cast this season?
Joining the line-up this year is food critic Matt Preston alongside Olympians Sally Pearson and James Magnussen and Life Uncut podcast superstar and KIISFM radio host Laura Byrne.
Also hitting the floor in the new season are Australian acting royalty Mary Coustas and Pia Miranda, stage and screen stars Virginia Gay and Christie Whelan Browne and Human Nature singing sensation Phil Burton.
Australian Idol icon Paulini, Home and Away‘s Emily Weir and Better Homes and Gardens resident landscaper Charlie Albone will also don dancing shoes, as will AFL royalty Gavin Wanganeen and The Chase Australia’s Supernerd, Issa Shultz.
The Dancing with the Stars 2023 line-up:
- Charlie Albone – Better Homes and Gardens Landscaper
- Christie Whelan Browne – Actor
- Emily Weir – Home and Away Actor
- Gavin Wanganeen – AFL legend
- Issa Schultz – The Chase Australia Supernerd
- James Magnussen – Olympic Medallist
- Laura Byrne – Podcaster and radio host
- Mary Coustas – Comedian and actor
- Matt Preston – Presenter and food journalist
- Paulini – Performer
- Phil Burton – Singer
- Pia Miranda – Actor
- Sally Pearson – Olympic Gold Medallist and 7NEWS presenter
- Virginia Gay – Actor
Dancing With The Stars premieres at 7.00pm Sunday, 18 June on Channel 7 and 7plus.